Original Lonsdor KH100 Remote Maker Key Programmer Generate Chip/Simulate Chip/Identify Copy/Remote Frequency
Lonsdor KH100 Adopts traditional and modern handheld process design
- It has all the function you can find in similar products Meanwhile,powerful optimization and upgrade on the hardware bring more convenience to operators.
- Lonsdor KH100 Remote Maker Key Programmer Lonsdor KH100 Features: All-around Functions:
- Basically cover all Built-in Super Sensor: No interference within 1m when collect data Help Notes: Diagram & text makes operation easier WiFi Module:
- Networking one-click update Lonsdor KH 100 Function List:
- Identify Copy Chip Simulation Remote Generation Remote Frequency Access Control Key Chip Generation Coil Identification Special Function
Lonsdor KH100 Remote Maker Key Programmer
Lonsdor KH100 Remote Maker Specifications: Size: 193mm*88mm*24mm Screen size: 2.8 inch color screen Resolution: 320*240 Battery: 5V 500mA Work Temperature: -5~60℃ USB: USB-B/Charge-Data Transfer Connector Port: PS2-7Pin OD3.5 7Pin,1.27 Spacing,The 2ND Pin:NC Packing List : 1set Lonsdor KH100 Remote Maker Key Programmer How to register Lonsdor KH100: Note: After booting the device, please connect to WIFI and enter the following process. For New user: 1) For the first use, please prepare a common call phone or email to help complete activation process, click OK to start. 2) Boot the device and enter registration activation process. 3) Input user name, password. Confirm password, cellphone number or email to obtain verification code. Then input the code to submit registration. 4) Account registered successfully, it will take 5 seconds to bind the device. 5) Successful registration, enter the system. For Registered user(who has registered Lonsdor products before) 1) For the first use, please prepare a registered call phone or email to help complete activation process, click OK to start. 2) Boot the device and enter registration activation process. 3) Input your registered mobile number or email, password to obtain verification code. Then input the code to submit login. 4) Account login succeeded, it will take 5 seconds to bind the device. 5) Successful registration, enter the system. In addition, users who have already registered Lonsdor's product can directly choose [registered user] to activate account. How to update Lonsdor HK100: Enter settings menu Connect the device to network Then choose [check for updates] One-click for online update!