LAUNCH CRP129X OBD-II code reader Scanner support Diagnosis of;
Launch crp129x supports 5 Special Reset functions:
- Brake Reset
- Oil Reset
- SAS - Steering Angle Sensor Reset
- ETS - Electronic Throttle Reset - Idling Reset
- TPMS - Tyre Pressure Monitoring System Reset.
The LAUNCH 129x OBD2 scanner is an enhanced version of the popular LAUNCH CRP129 with support for over 63 vehicle manufacturers. LAUNCH CRP129X reads DTC codes – current, pending, permanent.
CRP129X supports live data recording and playback, live data graphing, and diagnostic report sharing via email+ Real-Time Battery Monitoring:
The CRP129X OBD2 scanner supports all 10 modes of OBD2 and retrieves: Live PCM and Freeze Frame Data, Stored DTC’s, Reset/Clear of DTC’s, 02 Monitor Results, Advanced OBD2 Data, Pending DTC’s, EVAP Test, Vehicle Information and Permanent DTC’s. Live OBD2 and manufacturer Extended OBD2 data can be viewed in text or graphical formats. Engine, Transmission, ABS and SRS data can be recorded, stored, played back and printed Wi-Fi Update + AutoVIN+Manual VIN Read:
The LAUNCH CRP129X obd2 scanner incorporates Smart AutoVIN technology for quick and accurate vehicle identification without having to manually select . (PS: some cars need to manual select ).
Live data graphing support up to 4 PID’s. Graphs can be separated, overlaid or merged. Professional Features + Comprehensive Support: With patented design and professional features the LAUNCH CRP129X obd2 scanner tool has a 5. 0-inch, easy-to-read high-resolution TFT touch-screen; intuitive Android user-interface; thousands of DTC tips; Android OS; Wi-Fi; email; rechargeable inbuilt battery;
5 RESET SERVICE FUNCTIONS
- Oil Lamp Reset function , LAUNCH CRP129X allows you to perform reset for a new calculation of Engine Oil life system once changed the oil
- Steering Angle Calibration : to perform calibration for the Steering Angle Sensor, and clear fault memory.
- Electronic Parking Brake Reset : to deactivating and activate the brake control systems, assist with brake fluid control, open and close brake pads, and set brakes after disc or pad replacement .
- TPMS Reset :TPMS service to relearn TPMS sensors so that new sensors can be recognized by ECU.
- Throttle Position Reset After cleaning or replacing the Electronic Throttle Body,
Launch X431 CRP129X
- •Screen: 5” Touch Screen
- Hardware navigation buttons
- •Battery: 4000mAh rechargeable Li-battery
- •OBD II input voltage range: 9~18V
- •Charging via: DC 5V charging cable or Diagnostic cable through connection to vehicle’s DLC