Launch CRP123X OBD-II Code Reader Diagnostic Machine Supports 4 Areas of Car Diagnosis
- SRS Airbag
Creader Professional 123X is an evolutionary smart solution for passenger car diagnosis. It inherits from LAUNCH advanced diagnosing technology and is characterized by covering a wide range of vehicles, featuring powerful functions, and providing precise test result.
CRP123X support Multi-protocols (including OBDII , EOBD,JOBD, KOBD), CRP 123X supports diagnosis of Engine , ABS System, Airbag SRS System and Transmission system.
- ENHANCED 4 SYSTEMS DIAGNOSTIC + Real-time Vehicle battery Graphing Monitoring - LAUNCH CRP123X OBD2 Scanner supports all OBD-II/EOBD standard protocols and performs full diagnosis on 4 main ECU's in a Vehicle; Engine / Airbag / ABS and Transmission, reads and erases fault codes in above four systems, and turns off warning light. the improved Real-time vehicle battery voltage Graphing Monitoring help to determine whether your car battery need to be replaced.
- SMART 10 OBD-II MODES LAUNCH CRP123X checks powertrain Control Module (PCM), Malfunction Indicator Light (MIL), DTC, Enabling Criteria, Real time battery voltage, OBD II Drive Cycle, Freeze Frame Data, Fuel Trim (FT), Read readiness Monitor status, such as Misﬁre and Comprehensive Components (CCM) including EGR System /O2 Sensors /Catalyst Evaporative System /O2 Sensor Heater /Secondary air Injection /Heated Catalyst /AIC system, act
- UPGRADE VERSION OF CRP123 LAUNCH CRP123X obd2 scanner comes with 5inch touch display, 6100mAh Battery, Android Based obd2 scanner, 4 in 1 Live Data Stream view/record, Auto-identify-VIN(CID, CVN), view last-operation history, Feedback to launch, Firmware Fix, DTC Library for code search, LTC location tips,
- Free Update via wi-fi
Diagnostic Report :
CRP123X support one click diagnotic report, you can share report via email , one-click feedback your problem , Use this option to submit the vehicle issue to Launch for analysis and troubleshooting.
Diagnostic History: This function provides a quick access to the tested vehicles and users can choose to view the test report or resume from the last operation, without the necessity of starting from scratch
DTC Library: Allows you to retrieve the definition of the diagnostic trouble code from the abundant DTC database.
Once the tool and the vehicle are properly connected, the system starts auto-detect process. Once the whole process is successfully finished, a diagnostic report will be automatically generated and sent to your email box (if bound)
Manual Diagnosis: manual diagnosis is also available. Diagnosis functions include: Version Information, Read DTCs, Clear DTCs and Read Data Stream (supports 3 display modes: Value, Graph and Merged).
10 OBD2 MODES:
- Mode 1 : Datastream/ Live data/ I/M Readiness,
- Mode 2: Freeze Frame
- Mode 3: Read Codes,
- Mode 4: Clear codes
- Mode 5: O2 Sensor test
- Mode 6: On-board Monitor test
- Mode 8: EVAP Test / Component Test,
- Mode 9: Vehicle information,
- Mode 10: Request Permanent Trouble Codes
Launch X431 CRP123X
- Screen: 5'inch Touch Screen
- Battery: 4000mAh rechargeable Li-battery
- OBD II input voltage range: 9~18V
- Charging via:DC 5V charging cable or Diagnostic cable through
- connection to vehiclersquos DLC
Packing List :
- 1. Creader Professional 123x handset
- 2. OBD II diagnostic cable
- 3. DC 5V charging cable
- 4. User manual
- 5. Carrying bag