KESSv2 is a ECU and TCU, the best tool to write back the original or modified file in the vehicle ECU in a few minutes, simply communicating through the OBD port. Through an OBD standard port, or a dedicated connector, KESSv2 can be connected to cars, motorbikes, trucks, tractors and boats to read and write the parameters of the engine or of the transmission. The goal is to maximise the performance of the vehicle and of the electronic control unit, facing problems that a standard diagnostics cannot solve.
The solution KESSv2 Master is suggested to the professionals who want to have the complete control of the remapping procedure of the ECU. First you read the files inside the ECU using KESSv2, then you edit their parameters using our software ECM Titanium according to the needs of your customers, and last you re-write them back in the ECU.
- Access to the ECU via OBD;
- Compatibility with all Brands;
- Automatic checksum correction;
- Activation sorted by vehicle type;
- Safe and supported programming;
- Update for new vehicles;
- ECU files reading;
- ECU files writing;
- Single software manager: K-Suite;
- Illustrated multilingual manual;
- Reading and writing speed;
- Non-mandatory subscription.