AUTOMOTIVE SHORT & OPEN CIRCUIT FINDER
This instrument is designed to identify and trace wires or cables without damaging the insulation. You can also use it in checking for short circuit and locating open circuit and so on. There is a Sender unit and a Receiver unit included in the instrument kit.
- Detects and alerts you immediately where a circuit is open.
- You can quickly and easily locate short circuits, open connections, broken wires, current leaks and even trace wires.
- You can also find intermittent circuit problems by flexing wires or connectors and listening for a change in the receiver tone allowing you general tracing or pinpointing the problem location.
- It also shows you the direction to the short with its direction indicator, eliminating the guesswork.
- This professional tool will work on all kinds of circuits with voltages between 6 and 42 volt DC. Such as those found in automobiles, trucks, tractors, boats, RVs, etc...With its wide working voltage range