Autel PowerScan PS100 Automotive Circuit Tester
PS100 is an electrical tester for Reducing Diagnostic Time in All 6-30Volt vehicle electrical systems. It’s the most revolutionary circuit tester to date. Allowing users to check circuitry in One Single Step. An absolute must for every technician looking for a fast and accurate solution to electrical system diagnostics.
PS100 Can Follow and Locate short circuits without wasting fuses. The tool's Long cable allows you to test along the entire length of the vehicle without constantly searching for suitable vehicle grounds. 20ft (extendable) cable provides excellent accessibility to test along the vehicle.
PS100 Can Determine at a glance if a circuit is positive, negative, or open without having to reconnect clips from one battery pole to another. By depressing the power switch, conduct a positive or negative battery current to the probe tip for testing the function of an electrical component without the use of jumper wires.
Test for poor ground contacts instantly without performing voltage drop tests. The tool is also short-circuit protected; its internal circuit breaker will trip if it becomes overloaded. Test for continuity with its built-in auxiliary ground lead.
Easy to read AVOmeter allows you to read voltage, current and resistance at the fingertip. Performs every type of service including power injection, measurement, ground testing, polarity checks, and continuity testing and components activation.
- Performs every type of service including power injection, measurement, ground testing, polarity checks, continuity testing and components activation
- Easy to read AVOmeter allows you to read voltage, current and resistance at the fingertip
- With a flip of the power switch, you have an instant hot/ground lead for powering up electrical components like cooling fans, relays, etc.
- Simultaneously uses the hot lead and the ground lead to activate components right in your hand
- Instantly identifies positive, negative and open circuits
- Tests for bad ground contacts instantly, allowing you to follow and locate shorts fast without wasting fuses
- Instantly checks continuity of switches, relays and diodes
- Circuit breaker protected
- Built-in Flashlight enables you to work in the dark
- Audio tone indicator allows for no-look menu scrolling once users are familiar with menu tone assignment
- 20ft (extendable) cable provides excellent accessibility to test along the vehicle
- Extremely easy to use and highly reliable