Autel MaxiCOM MK808TS (Advanced Version of MK808/MK808BT). Handles over 100 car makes from Europe, Asia, US, Africa etc... comprehensive diagnosis in a compact Bluetooth enabled diagnostic machine
Autel MK808TS, as an advanced Android-based tablet diagnostic tool featuring all-around fixes of Oil Reset/EPB/BMS/SAS/DPF/IMMO etc and the comprehensive TPMS service, is the ideal combination of MK808 and TS601 for DIY enthusiasts and auto repair stores to get faster and more accurate diagnosis.
WIRELESS BLUETOOTH MAXI-VCI MINI
The latest compact size Wireless Bluetooth MaxiVCI Mini OBDII connector can transmit vehicle data to the tablet without a physical connection. Enhanced wireless bluetooth connectivity between the tablet and VCI device allows greater service mobility and easier TPMS sensor interaction while the tablet is still connected to the vehicle for data transmission... Range of over 10Metres
- Sensor Activation: MK808TS is capable of activating 98% of all known TPMS sensors, which is significant for ensuring that the new TPMS sensor is in proper working order.
- Sensor Programming: This Autel TPMS Programming Tool comes with the Sensor Programming function for Autel MX sensor. Four available programming options include Copy by Activation / Copy by OBD / Copy by Input /Auto Create.
- Sensor Relearn: After wheel changing, TPMS sensor replacement, ECU changing, etc., TPMS sensor relearn of this Autel scanner is to confirm the functionality of the TPMS system and ensure correct tire temperature and pressure readings.
- Onscreen Relearn Procedures: This TPMS relearn tool can provide relearn procedures for specific sensors, to help quickly relearn the TPMS sensor with the following methods: Auto Relearn/ OBDII Relearn/ Stationary Relearn.
All Systems Diagnoses for Deep Inspection in Vehicles
For Engine System:
Diagnostic tool MK808TS can help detect the engine ignition, fuel injection, air and fuel ratio, and exhaust emission conditions in Engine system to enhance vehicle performance, save energy and reduce exhaust emission.
It makes great sense in the safety driving when your car is slipping or difficult to shift, this diagnostic tool can figure the problems out via reading codes in the Transmission system, or check the health status via live data viewing.
For ABS System:
Diagnosing an ABS problem should always start with a visual inspection of all brake components, next you will need to retrieve ABS codes to tell you where the problem is, and this is what this diagnostic does for you.
For SRS System:
SRS, safety restraint system, is made up of impact sensors, a control module, and the airbags themselves, and this diagnostic tool can detect every electronic parameter to check its health status.
ADVANCED SERVICE FEATURES
MK808TS provides the most commonly-performed capabilities including Oil reset, EPB/SAS/BMS/DPF/IMMO etc OVER 22 Special Functions
The MaxiCOM MK808TS diagnostic system supports 4 methods for Vehicle Identification.
1.Auto VIN Scan
The MaxiCOM diagnostic system features the latest VIN-Based Auto VIN Scan function to identify vehicles and scan all the diagnosable ECUs and run diagnostics on the selected system. This function is compatible with 2006 and newer vehicles.
2.Manual VIN Input:
For vehicles not supporting the Auto VIN Scan function, you may manually enter the vehicle VIN.
The Auto VIN Scan can be selected after selecting the test vehicle manufacturer.
When the vehicle's VIN is not automatically retrievable through the vehicle's ECU, or the specific VIN is unknown, the vehicle can be manually selected.
Autel MK808TS Special Functions
Supports a wide range of special functions, including IMMO (immobilizer), Oil Reset, EPB, SAS, BMS, DPF, TPMS, and many more
- Oil reset service: It allows you to perform reset for a new calculation of Engine Oil Life system once changed the oil.
- EPB Reset service; It is important in the maintenance of electronic braking system's safety and efficiency.
- BMS Service; It allows the scan tool to evaluate the battery charge state, monitor the close-circuit current, register the battery replacement, and activate the rest state of the vehicle.
- DPF Regeneration; It specially works for Diesel Particulate Filter system with DPF regeneration, DPF component replacement teach-in and DPF teach-in after replacing the engine control unit.
- SAS Calibration; It helps clear the fault steering angle sensor memories and plays an important role in the steering angle sensor calibration.
- TPMS Reset; It makes sense in displaying sensor IDs from the vehicle's ECU, inputting TPMS sensor replacement IDs and testing sensors.
- IMMO; the unique function MK808TS has at this price, is mainly used to disable the lost vehicle keys and program a new replacement keyfob.One or more replacement key fob can be programmed, depending on your needs.
- ABS Bleeding; ABS brake bleeding to get a firm brake pad after air exhaustion.
- Throttle Matching: to initialize the throttle actuators to the default state for regulating throttle (or idle engine) operations accurately;
- Injector coding: to make the cylinder better identify injector after ECU or injector is replaced.
- ABS Reset: to performs various bi-directional tests to check the operating conditions of Anti-lock Braking System (ABS); And many other as belows.
- Suspension Callibration
- Seats adjustment
- Odometer management
- Lang Change
- Transmission adaption
- TEC learning
- Headlamp callibration
- Turbo Matching
- Cylinder tests
- AFS Reset
- Clutch Reset
- Tyre Change Reset
- Windows & Doors Calibration