Autel, as one of the world’s leading manufacturers in the automotive aftermarket, dedicates itself to developing professional diagnostic tools and translating global clients’ needs into superior cost-effective and innovative products with strong capabilities.
Autel MaxiCom MK808, an advanced tablet automotive scan tool, has the capability of accessing all vehicle systems displaying ECU information, reading and erasing codes, viewing live data, and performing a series of special services. Providing a broad array of productive solutions, this Autel scan tool makes work easier for professionals performing vehicle diagnostics.
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL SCAN TOOL: After accessing to the diagnostic interface of Autel scanner MK808, you’ll enjoy a variety of features available including oil reset and EPB/BMS/SAS/ DPF, basic TPMS service which are used for the safety and efficient maintenance of vehicle systems.
- FULL SYSTEM DIAGNOSES: With so many special services, Autel MaxiCom MK808 will also give your car a full detection for ALL systems (ABS, SRS, Engine, Transmission, Brake System, Emission System, Fuel system, Light system, Wiper System etc. ).
- WIDE VEHICLE COVERAGE: The scan tool works on 1996 and newer vehicles. covers wide range of brands to do the full systems diagnoses including reading/clearing codes and viewing live data to check the health status of parts. If you work with a wide variety of cars on a regular basis, this car scanner is a solid choice.
- USER-FRIENDLY: This obd2 scanner features 7” touchable screen and enables sensitive response with a fast quad-core processor, which is better than Autel md808/md808 pro and MX808. Compare with MK808BT, MK808 is not designed to pair the VCI, but the cable connection will ensure the quick and stable diagnosis speed.
- AUTEL ORIGINAL PRODUCT: As an original car diagnostic scanner, MK808 users will get benefit from Autel official 1-year , and 12-month FREE software updates. (After 1 year if you choose not to update the software, the Autel tool could still be used as normal just without the new car model being updated).
- EASY-TO-USE: Once accessed to the Diagnostics service of MaxiCOM MK808 scan tool, here are a variety of functions available including oil reset and EPB/BMS/SAS/ DPF service which are used for the safety and efficient maintenance of systems.
- COST-EFFECTIVE: Compared with those at similar price, this automotive diagnostic scanner supports basic IMMO functions and TPMS Service, including displaying sensor IDs from vehicle's ECU, inputting TPMS sensor replacement IDs and registering sensors to vehicle.
- SYSTEMS-DIAGNOSES: Autel MaxiCOM MK808 code reader works on 1996 and newer vehicles to do the full systems diagnoses including reading/clearing codes and viewing live data to check the health status of parts.
Autel MK808 Special Functions
Supports a wide range of special functions, including IMMO (immobilizer), Oil Reset, EPB, SAS, BMS, DPF, TPMS, and many more
- Oil reset service: It allows you to perform reset for a new calculation of Engine Oil Life system once changed the oil.
- EPB Reset service; It is important in the maintenance of electronic braking system's safety and efficiency.
- BMS Service; It allows the scan tool to evaluate the battery charge state, monitor the close-circuit current, register the battery replacement, and activate the rest state of the vehicle.
- DPF Regeneration; It specially works for Diesel Particulate Filter system with DPF regeneration, DPF component replacement teach-in and DPF teach-in after replacing the engine control unit.
- SAS Calibration; It helps clear the fault steering angle sensor memories and plays an important role in the steering angle sensor calibration.
- TPMS Reset; It makes sense in displaying sensor IDs from the vehicle's ECU, inputting TPMS sensor replacement IDs and testing sensors.
- IMMO; the unique function MK808 has at this price, is mainly used to disable the lost vehicle keys and program a new replacement keyfob.One or more replacement key fob can be programmed, depending on your needs.
- ABS Bleeding; ABS brake bleeding to get a firm brake pad after air exhaustion.
- Throttle Matching: to initialize the throttle actuators to the default state for regulating throttle (or idle engine) operations accurately;
- Injector coding: to make the cylinder better identify injector after ECU or injector is replaced.
- ABS Reset: to performs various bi-directional tests to check the operating conditions of Anti-lock Braking System (ABS); And many other as belows.
- Suspension Callibration
- Seats adjustment
- Odometer management
- Lang Change
- Transmission adaption
- TEC learning
- Headlamp callibration
- Turbo Matching
- Cylinder tests
- AFS Reset
- Clutch Reset
- Tyre Change Reset
- Windows & Doors Calibration
SHOP MANAGER – You can well manage the workshop information with 3 available functions within this application: Vehicle History, Workshop Information, and Customer Manager. Intuitively look up the summarized details.
DATA MANAGER – The best solution for the data related operations, you can store, print, and review the saved files in Image, PDF，Review Data, Apps Uninstall or Data Logging.
Autel Maxicom MK808
1 Year Free Updates and 1 Year warranty