VAG COM VCDS For VW, AUDI, Skoda, Seat
Ross-Tech VCDS® (VAG-COM Diagnostic System) helps diagnose real problems . With features found only on dealer level factory tools, VCDS surpasses the performance of aftermarket diagnostic tools and rivals factory tools for a fraction of the cost.
Functions & Features:
- Gain factory level access to all systems in most VW, Audi, Seat, Skoda and Bentley models from 1990 through the current model year
- Scan for and clear DTCs with 19,000+ fault codes decoded into plain text
- Alter settings through module coding accessible only by factory level tools
- Perform various country-specific modifications to your car (remove seat belt chime, enable gauge test/needle sweep, enable lap timer, operate windows and sunroof with remote, and much more)
- View and log live data
- Reset service reminder
- Perform built in tests and calibrations normally reserved for factory level tools
- Diagnose real failures instead of swapping parts!
- Fully compatible with almost all VW, Audi, Seat and Skoda models
- model year, including models using a direct CAN connection for diagnostics.
- Can use the new 7-Digit PIN/SKC codes to match new keys in almost all immobilizer equipped VW/Audi/Seat/Skoda models.
- Can access almost all control modules which require proprietary VAG modes running
- The KWP-2000 protocols (2001+ Teves Mk.60 ABS, numerous 2002+ modules), KWP6000
- (CAN) and/or KWP7000 (UDS).
- Completely revised and expanded ROD (ODX) Data. Including coverage for almost all the latest models of cars such as the new 4G-chassis Audi A6. The structure of our ROD data has also been revised to eliminate much redundancy and keep the installer size reasonable.
- Support for new UDS addresses required for compatibility with new systems found in latest car models.Auto-Scans now show sub-system label file names.
- EDC15-16 Mileage reading now includes support for some EDC15 V6 TDI ECUs.
- Revised and expanded Label Files More than 350 new or revised files since thelast dataset.